did they just
yes, they did
oh my god
Twenty-five in-depth questions on Wicked for any fellow Ozians to answer via a voice recording, video, or text post!
1. How did you first hear about Wicked?
2. Where did you first see the musical?
3. Which cast did you see?
4. What were your first impressions upon seeing Wicked live?
5. Have you read Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire?
(5.1. If so, what did you think of it?
5.2. Any book elements, characters, or plot points you wish had been kept for the musical?
5.3. Which do you prefer; book or musical?)
6. Who’s your favourite character?
7. How about least favourite character?
8. Favourite songs (musical demonstrations welcome!)?
9. Any favourite scenes?
10. Pick a few props, costumes, or set pieces you’d give anything to take home with you!
11. Tell us about a few moments you are guaranteed to always have a violent emotional reaction to (e.g. crying into your friend’s shoulder, laughing, squealing, gasping, daaww-ing, throwing your programme at the stage, etc.).
12. Have you listened to any old workshops, San Francisco Tryout soundboards, or YBRNT event recordings?
(12.1. If so, what are you favourite cut songs?
12.2. Favourite cut scenes?
12.3 Favourite cut quotes?)
13. Favourite and least favourite Elphaba actresses?
15. Favourite and least favourite Glinda actresses?
16. Any favourite or least favourite Fiyeros, Nessaroses, Boqs, Morribles, etc.?
17. What would you change about the musical if you were directing it (e.g. surprise sex scene (!), cut a song, straighten Glinda’s hair (!!!), etc.)?
18. Favourite pairing/ship you will go down with?
19. Least favourite pairing/ship you’re just waiting to sink?
20. Give us your gut reactions to the following: Gelphie, Fiyeraba, Bessa, Gloq, Flinda, Worrible/Mizard, OtherObscurePairing/Ship(s)OfYourChoice.
21. Pronounce the following: Galinda with a ‘g—’, Fiyero Tiggular, Grimmerie: The Ancient Book of Thaumaturgy and Enchantments, Kiamo Ko, Popular, Dancing Through Life, let the green girl go, fellow Ozians, clandestinedly, Green Elixir, we can’t all come and go by bubble.
22. Read any Wicked fan fiction?
(22.1. If so, how did you first get into Wicked fan fiction?
(22.2. Any favourite, memorable, or mind-scarring Wicked fanfics you’d like to share?)
23. Write any Wicked fan fiction of your own?
(23.1. If so, which of your Wicked fanfics is nearest and dearest to your heart?
23.2. Aaand which would you say is furthest away?
23.3. Easiest character you find to write? Hardest character you find to write?
23.4. Easiest scene you’ve written? Hardest scene you’ve written?
23.5. Any unpublished or future Wicked fanfics you’d like to tease us with?)
24. Finally, what do you think happened to all the characters following the end of the musical?
25. End with your favourite quote!
Gelphie goes in two very different directions for me sometimes I’m like wow they’re so cute and fluffy and angsty so many feelings about your lives like a handprint on my heart wow kill me and then other times I’m just like fucking hottest thing ever bang the shit out of each other please
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
In which Elle Woods is smarter than Sam Winchester.
If we are going with the premise that Elle will be better than Sam at anything she puts her mind to because she is just that awesome, can you imagine how awesome at hunting, or at least research for hunting, she would be?
Just the thought of Sam’s pout upon meeting her makes me giggle.
I want this crossover at least 90% more than all the other crossovers.
We shall call it Supernaturally Blonde.
Supernaturally Blonde. Yes. I want it. Elle killing demons with a perky attitude.
YES YES YESSITY YES